Friday, October 05, 2007

This song really encouraged me during the FYE


Song: Praise You In This Storm
Artist: Casting Crowns

Verse 1:
I was sure by now
God you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining

Pre-Chorus:
As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
"I’m with you”
As You mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

Chorus:
I’ll praise You in this storm
And I will life my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I’ve cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

Verse 2:
I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to you
You raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can’t find You?


Bridge:
I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth

This song touched me...

hope it touches you too.


Ill try to find the song and link it.

No comments: