Saturday, May 31, 2008
the post was brought to you by ronaldLIONG| at the time of 11:16 AM
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Copied directly from the SEAB Website, with regards to our 2192/03 COMBINED HUMANITIES (REVISED) Paper.
|Due to a change in the date for Deepavali from 28 Oct 2008 to 27 Oct 2008, papers for the GCE O & A-Level examinations that were|
|originally scheduled on the morning of 27 Oct 2008 have been re-scheduled to the afternoon of 28 Oct 2008.|
the post was brought to you by ronaldLIONG| at the time of 10:05 PM
Check if you have the following:
- Your Confirmation Slip / Entry Proof
- Your I/C OR EZ-Link Card OR Student Pass
- Your School Badge [seriously. This may seem redundant, but unless you want to waste time buying a badge before the paper begins, then you MUST have your badge on before and during the paper.]
- Your Dictionary for Paper 1. Make sure that it is one of the MOE-approved dictionaries. [PDF link]. Note that there are two Chinese Electronic dictionaries which have been approved for use during the 'O' Levels, namely the HansVision Handheld Dictionary Model PX2051 and the Besta All Pass 1 Computerized Dictionary.
- Also, make sure that you have the necessary stationaries. Pens, Ruler, pencil, etc. No correctional fluid / tape [well, you probably can use it as Yi Lei did last year, but it's not recommended, so don't]. No slips / pieces of paper. No nonsense.
- FOR GOODNESS SAKE, MAKE SURE YOUR HANDPHONES ARE OFF OR REALLY IN SILENT MODE WITHOUT VIBRATION. unless you want a 'T' for this exam.
the post was brought to you by ronaldLIONG| at the time of 9:27 PM
Monday, May 19, 2008
You have selected bus stop
Services available at
the post was brought to you by ronaldLIONG| at the time of 11:32 PM
Location: Bedok Reservoir
- Board the East-West Line and drop at Bedok MRT Station [EW5, just before Tanah Merah Interchange. If you leave in the West / Central area, then take the train bound for Pasir Ris. Otherwise, look at the map!]
- Once at Bedok MRT station, make your way via the underpass to the Bus interchange. This should be towards the right once you go down the escalator to the underpass, and to the left after you come out of the underpass.
- At the interchange, take any of these buses: 18, 69, 168. Drop opposite the Clearwater Condominium, along Bedok Reservoir Road. To quote Mr Kenneth Yeo: "You should press the bell when the bus is under an overhead bridge."
- Walk towards Bedok Reservoir!
View Larger Map
the post was brought to you by ronaldLIONG| at the time of 1:06 PM
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
the post was brought to you by ronaldLIONG| at the time of 9:18 PM