Monday, October 01, 2007

For Peace, Encouragement and Strength

A Prayer For Peace

Dear Lord,
You are the peace that guards my heart. In times of stress, You are with me. You told me that You’ll never leave me or forsake me so teach me to trust in You in all that I need to do.
Bless me during this exam period! Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Philippians 4:6-7
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.


2 Thessalonians 3:16
May the Lord of peace himself always give you his peace no matter what happens. The Lord be with you all.


A Prayer for Encouragement

Dear Lord,
You know exactly what I am going through and how I am feeling. Help me to focus on You and Your love. Take the feelings of discouragement from me, and remind me that in You, I can do ALL things. Bless me during this exam period! Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Joshua 1:9
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

A Prayer for Strength

Dear Lord,
I know that I can count on You when I am weak. Strengthen me when I am tired and it seems too tough to carry on. I ask for Your blessings during this exam period! Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Psalm 46:1God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

No comments: