Sunday, November 25, 2007

one more month....

Hey guys.

just a reminder. the poll for the new class blog URL is closing in approx one month from the time of this post. So, please vote if you haven't, and if you have, make your changes before the poll closes. Yes, you are allowed to change your vote, but only before the poll closes.

One more thing, [k, I may look cheap for doing this, but I'm just saying] the choir is organizing a concert next month. For those who have purchased tickets, I just wanna say thanks. I'm not updated of how many tickets we have left, but I should know by tomorrow, so if you still want tickets, just cross your fingers and prepare to pay $12. We are only selling 200 tickets in total.

Anyway, here are the details..

22 Dec 2007
20 00h
YMS Auditorium, 54 Waterloo Street [nearest MRT station: Bugis]
$12.00

No comments: