Tuesday, November 06, 2007

4sa08 poll REOPENED. [oh, holiday assignments, too]

[long post. I know. but read through. It's important, and it's worth the effort.]
yes, the poll is opened up again for those who missed the chance to vote for their preferred address / blogname for the 4SA'08 class blog.

Do note that I set for the poll to end / close at 12.01PM on 26 Dec 07.

[That's 1 minute past noon on Boxing Day, for the English-English-speaking demographic. And I mean seriously English-English.]

Also, I just want to confirm before I make a mistake, what is our holiday homework? Please comment if this list has mistakes.
[separated by subject groups to make things clearer]



-A MATH: holiday homework\ online
-E MATH: holiday homework\ online

-PHY: Project by 21Dec07
-CHEM: Just come for Holiday lessons to find out...

-BIO: read Chpt 14 & 15 of TB, do WS 17 & 20.
-ART: O Level Preliminary Studies: You should have consulted Ms Chua on related images by 2Nov07, so research on 2 related artists once you have the theme to focus on.
>POA: I heard there was something...
>LIT: no idea...

>TAMIL: I believe Mr Muthu has uploaded something for you guys on the Online Learning.
>CL: Under Mdm Chong's workspace, "CHINESE_2007_SEC_3_EXPRESS Chinese", there's a file labelled "2007年中三快捷班年终华文假期作业.doc". 够明显了吧!
-HCL: Mdm Wang gave us the Beatty Sec Sch Internal HCL FYE paper. That's Holiday homework!
>CLB: Mr Koh posted some holiday homework online as well...

>Combined Humanities: none as far as I am aware, and as the Online Learning site has not hinted to me.
>The same goes for English...

NOTE:
"> " indicates subjects with doubts. Please tag or comment to inform me of the accurate homeworks.




And also, I just checked, regarding Supp papers....

A Math
-7NOV07: A Math Yeo is conducting lessons for Supp-paper students 8 - 10 am a@ C707.

PHY
-Mr Yeo Haig Gene posted the topics for the Supp paper online. Do check that out.

CHEM
-As Chem Yeo mentioned, please inform her should you need assistance in preparation for the Supp paper tomorrow [7 Nov 07].

ALL SUBJECTS
refer to timetable @ School Website
or this...



K, that's all that I have for now. Just before I go, check out what I found in the Physics Workbin. [focus on bottomw right corner of the screenshot.]

No comments: