Monday, August 24, 2009

Remember the contact list?

Hey guys.


I was just looking through the Google Docs with our class contact list. Saw a couple of blanks that shouldn't be too difficult to fill in. So I thought you guys could help out.

I listed the missing details below. If you know the answer, drop me an email at [ronaldliong at gmail dot com]. (I think you know how to type that in the "To" section. Enough said.)

a) Where these people are studying (you can post on the tagboard for this one):
-Jaga
-Vishnu
-Sahul

b) The handphone number of these people (if they have, and if they're willing to give):
-Jon Phang
-Matthew Tang
-Ben Toh

c) The email address of these people (if they have, and if they're willing to give):
-Rakesh
-Melvin Tan
-Matthew Tang

Please don't post contact details on the tagboard.

No comments: