Monday, June 22, 2009

Update

I''m supplying some oxygen (in the form of blog posts and updates) to keep this blog alive. Yes, this blog is never dead. But you know the saying:"never say never".


Anyway, while this blog is alive and I still have time before I have to leave for school in 7 minutes' time, I just want to let you know that I'm trying to get a get-together in SASS on 31 August (Teacher's Day Celebration).

But for that to happen, I need to know how many of you can come, and what time you'll be able to reach SASS. I know this is still a bit early, but I figured that people who read this blog once in every donkey years might not read this post if I were to publish it in Mid-August. So, while I still have the chance, please tag on the tagboard with your response to the following question:

"What time would you be able to come in to SASS on Monday, 31 August 2009?"
If you do not know yet, you still have 2 months and 8 days from the time of this post.

Also, if you have suggestions of what to do after we go to SASS, that'll also be great. (i.e.: where the heck do you want to go to after we see all the teachers? McDonald's? Dhoby?

P.s.: If I sound out of touch with the latest hangout place to go to in Singapore, well, 'skool' me on that.

No comments: