Thursday, May 14, 2009

218.186.huh? Pseudonyms un-pseudo-ed.

Just had to vent my thoughts on this blog. Because it's about the tagboard.


There seems to be something about the IP addresses beginning with "218.186". All the junk posts we get are from that IP range. I wonder why...

6 April: 'Bobby' = Melvin (Lim) aka Putpoop,
OR someone using Melvin's internet connection after he left the keyboard (probably the case).

4 May: "Yo Mama" = Yi Lei. 'nuff said.

6 May - "Vishnu" and
11 May - "raymond" could be the same people. I don't know. But they're probably neither Raymond nor Vishnu.

11 May - "Bob" is probably Yi Lei. PROBABLY.

13 May - Farmer B = Bob = Yi Lei. POSSIBLY.

I could be right about suspecting Yi Lei and Melvin Lim, or both could be Ms Seah. (her IP fell in the range in late March. Not sure about now, but it could still be in the range). So, to be safe, I'll blame everyone who lives near Yi Lei, Ms Seah, or Melvin Lim and have the same ISP as them. There. A blanket finger-pointing to increase my chance of being right.

No comments: