Thursday, April 23, 2009

saintandrewsschool.info

Just in case any of you are out of the loops, these are some things from the SASS website that I thought I could post.


-The B Division Ruggers beat ACS(I) 17-10 in the B Div Finals. Which means SASS is the champion again.

-The Band clinched a Gold with Honours in this year's SYF!
Also, the Drama got a Silver, and the Choir has not gone for judging yet (no idea when, but should be before the end of this month, as far as I know.)

-Think I posted this before, or maybe not, but anyway, there's some sort of Photography Competition going on. Open to all Primary, Secondary, JC, IP, and MI institutions (Sorry Poly students). If you're in a JC, or you have a younger brother, and you have a camera, why not try it out? The theme is reflection.

So, yeah. that's what's happening on the SASS website.

No comments: