Monday, September 22, 2008

Poll! Chalet!

Ok, Aaron Chua, the welfare dude, wanted me to do this, because he's too lazy to use his PC, so as the IT guy, I guess I had to do it.


Aaron has asked me to create a poll as to ask when we would like a class chalet, if we were to have one. Suggestions so far are post-'O's, around Christmas, and just before collection of results in early January.

Do give your input by clicking your choice in the poll on the side of this blog. Remember to his submit! and don't spam, unless you're representing more than one person. Only one vote per person, so please be responsible.

If we have enough support for this idea, we will decide the location next.

Try to complete the poll ASAP. I think we can come with a conclusion once 30 people have decided.

Ok. back to bed for me. I only had 4 hours of sleep while trying to think about my Art 'O' Level prep work. It's done, alas. w00t!

No comments: