Saturday, September 08, 2007

message to the dumbest spammer i've ever seen so far...

[that proves how few spammers i've seen so far...]

Dear Spammer who tagged under the name of "arvindH" and ":"> "with the IP address 166.121.37.232, a StarHub MaxOnline customer probably living around Potong Pasir, MacPherson, Serangoon, or Toa Payoh,


Please be mindful of who you are spoofing yourself as next time. I am not a retard. And I know I can publish this IP because you, spammer, don't use a static IP [you use starhub, so do I. That's how I know].


The dumbest thing you can do is to post as some guy who is definitely not able to access a computer at a certain point in time because they are overseas or in a camp...


And by the way, Spammer, you did that.


I mock you, because you are the dumbest spammer I've noticed... so far...

Probably heard of this before: "Think before you speak"...
Well, next time, think before you ACT.



ronaldLIONG| I mock dumb spammers


P.S.: our tagboard acts as the stat counter for this blog... and we've reached 933 views so far!!! w00t!
P.S.S.: 3sb, your blog started earlier, so of course our view number should be lower

No comments: